|View Our Entire Handbook
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God, final in content and complete in revelation.
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, who took on human flesh, lived a sinless life, was crucified, buried and rose again, who ascended back to Heaven to make intercession for us, and who will return in power and glory.
4. We believe all men are sinful by nature and are in need of God’s salvation.
5. We believe man is saved by grace through faith in what Christ has done for us on the cross, not by anything we can do; it is a gift of God.
6. We believe that the child of God has been given a new nature at the time of salvation and is enabled to live a Godly life only by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit.
7. We believe the obedient Christian has followed the Lord in believers’ baptism and is actively serving in the ministry of the local church.
WCS Mission Statement
The mission of Wakulla Christian School is to help each student grow as Jesus did in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.
Accreditation and Certification
Wakulla Christian School, having satisfied the minimum accreditation standards of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS), has been awarded the status of full accreditation. Wakulla Christian School is also affiliated with the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA) by being an accredited member of FACCS. Faculty members of Wakulla Christian School faculty are certified through the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS) by meeting degree requirements, as well as obtaining the necessary continuing education units for professional development.
Wakulla Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its school-administered programs, inclusive of athletics and fine arts, nor any of its school-administered policies which include admissions, and other policies.
WCS provides an environment in which individuals are free to work, learn, and develop relationships without fear of intimidation and humiliation as a result of unwanted or unacceptable behavior of others. It is essential that students, teachers, staff members, and parents treat each other with due respect for their rights, individuality, and personal dignity.
Statement of Morality
View Our Entire Handbook
We believe that God commands that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of sexual perversion including but not limited to homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, adultery, and pornography are perversions of God’s will regarding sexual intimacy. According to the Bible, God made us the gender He chose and attempts to alter one’s gender is deviant from the His will. (Gen.2:24; Gen. 19:5, 13; Gen. 26:8-9; Lev. 18:1-30; Rom. 1:26-29; I Cor. 5:1; 6:9; I Thess. 4:1-8; Heb. 13:4) We believe that the only legitimate marriage is the joining of one man and one woman. (Gen. 2:24; Rom. 7:2; I Cor. 7:10; Eph. 5:22-23).